Summer-Fall 2017 Events:
- June 10: Preaching at St. Hildegard Catholic Community
- July 8: Preaching and presiding at St. Hildegard Catholic Community
- August 20: Preaching at Fremont Congregational Church, UCC.
- October 8: Preaching at First Congregational Church of San Francisco
- TBD: Co-leading a retreat with Abbess Joellynn Monahan of Heart of Wisdom Monastery. More information TBA.
- Throughout Advent, the Women’s Ordination Conference posted weekly reflections I wrote on their blog, which were based on that week’s liturgical readings. Below are links to each weekly reflection:
- Advent, Week 1: Preparing for the Un-preparable
- Advent, Week 2: On the Kin-dom of God and Raising Children in a Dangerous World
- Advent, Week 3: Waiting in Joyful Hope
- Advent, Week 4: This is How the Holy Family Came About
- On December 6, I was asked to preach at my alma mater, Pacific School of Religion, on the Immaculate Conception, desire and sexuality. A transcript is posted on their website.
Contact me to schedule a sermon, speaking engagement or liturgical event.
You can read selected transcripts of past sermons and homilies here.